CHRISTIAN DISCIPLESHIP CENTER, INC.
1. We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God, are inerrant in the original writings, and are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, was born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; and as a result of man's sin, he incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God. A result of man's sin is that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scripture as a substitutionary sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there as High Priest and Advocate for us.
7. We believe in "that blessed hope," the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of those who have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and the everlasting punishment of who do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
10. We believe that Jesus Christ gave each person who has a personal relationship with Him the responsibility to share the Good News about Him with others.
11. We believe that all individuals who have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ are to mature as His followers and to spiritually multiply their lives.